This is going to be the first one in a series of posts where I share a variety of newspaper articles from a variety of online news sources that I feel have been particularly interesting from this week. Comments are much encouraged!
- The Telegraph’s rather amusing and enlightening roundup of the SNP’s first week in parliament.
- Interesting discussion of the changing role of the Church in Ireland in the light of the referendum result in The Independent.
- The Guardian’s analysis of the EU referendum and how much the result will be affected by who is allowed to vote.
- Cameron’s meeting with Juncker and the move for closer Eurozone ties by France and Germany discussed in The Scotsman.
- An interesting poll in this article from the Shetland Times regarding Alistair Carmichael and the infamous memo.
- Another one from the Guardian, this time on what EU reform really means.
Got any particularly interesting articles from this week? Opinion pieces? Add them in the comments.